Accessibility Statement for chicagobusinesspress.com
We take the following measures to ensure accessibility of this application:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. This application is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this application. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers. We try to respond to feedback within two business days.
This application is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Latest versions of Edge, Chrome, and Firefox with various assistive software on Windows 10 and Mac OS
Accessibility of this application relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
We assessed the accessibility of this application by the following approaches:
Please send issues to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload VPAT