EFFECTIVE TRAINING, 6e
Systems, Strategies, and Practices
by Blanchard, Thacker
ISBN: 978-0-9988140-6-3 | Copyright 2019Tabs
With EFFECTIVE TRAINING, Blanchard and Thacker...
- Explain how HRD fits with the strategic planning process.
- Show the relationship between change management and training.
- Provide an overarching model (ADDIE) of the training process.
- Include small business perspectives.
- Provide a step-by-step process for developing learning objectives.
- Integrate both learning and design theories into the creation of training programs.
- Incorporate both micro and macro theories of design.
- Provide a running case applies concepts and theories.
|Table of Contents & Preface (pg. i)|
|Chapter 1 Training in Organizations (pg. 1)|
|Chapter 2 Aligning Training with Strategy (pg. 31)|
|Chapter 3 Learning, Motivation, and Performance (pg. 67)|
|Chapter 4 Needs Analysis (pg. 107)|
|Chapter 5 Training Design (pg. 171)|
|Chapter 6 Traditional Training Methods (pg. 235)|
|Chapter 7 Electronic Training Methods (pg. 297)|
|Chapter 8 Development, Implementation, and Transfer of Training (pg. 331)|
|Chapter 9 Evaluation of Training (pg. 375)|
|Chapter 10 Employee and Management Development (pg. 429)|
|Chapter 11 Key Areas and the Future of Organizational Training (pg. 473)|
|Glossary (pg. 521)|
|Index (pg. 533)|
You must have an instructor account and submit a request to access instructor materials for this book.